Tuesday 5 February 2013

The day-to-day has taken over

This posting is not about some miraculous or euphoric experience about my research or observations, instead it is intended to highlight the complete opposite. I seem to be getting caught up in the day-to-day...  Work, meetings, appointments, deadlines. I need to find a mechanism to re-balance, or center the mind. - Perhaps the various teachings help provide discipline, strategies to do just that? Perhaps through experience and past meditation teaching of others who have struggled for this centering balance, that I can learn to incorporate those techniques in my day-to-day. I will not exclude any technique, and will observe the various methods to see if one may be more effective, sustainable, and offers flexibility for practical application.

No comments:

Post a Comment