Monday 11 February 2013

Simply Allowing

I had written recently that I encountered some sort of obstacle to precieving the observed, and the observer as suggested by various respected teachers / teachings. I've experienced a most tremdenous sensation that I can not really do any justice with trying to explain with words... It was fleating as if a glimpse to something beyond the confines of day-to-day... What a tremendous feeling of enormoity. I had a tremendous sense of warmth, fulfillment... As I looked out the window at a nearby tree during this state, I first saw myself looking at the tree, then I saw not only the tree, but the person (me) and the tree... Then I experienced a sense of non separation of me (observer / observed) and the tree (observed) almost a 3 diminisional perspective but then flipped into a fourth perspective (only way to try to clinically breakdown the process)... It was all one... interconnected without separatness, I carried this momentary preception to other objects and people around me, there was no separation but all relative to my own presence. 

The only way I can try to sumarize this experience is to relate it to an astronaut who is looking down from orbit and sees earth in it's entirty. but even that wouldn't describe it correctly as the astronaut would see the planet and other stars and have a connectedness to everything he observed (the vastness is beyond words).

I found the mindset overwhelming when I tried to explain / rationalize the expereince, I found the mind close up as this rationalization happened also.

No comments:

Post a Comment