Thursday 31 January 2013

Update Jan 31 - continued journey

I am posting a quick update - my sleep, appetite and overall disposition is affected. I sometimes see me as only part of the environment I am in, it is strange as I see the body that stores me as no different than other things around me. This perspective is very disconnected from the body, however very connected to something very much more. I will not try to explain it, but just sense it and let the moments become fluid.

I still continue with practices of Pineal gland activation, I am able to find a sense of grounding within the core of my body - within the stomach region and just below my belly button (very interesting), with some relax breathing exercises, and a very traditional approach of clearing the mind, - perceiving my eyes as made of rock, whereby no thoughts can penetrate, when a thought appears, then I refocus as if I am looking inside a rock..

I don't know what more to write or explain, and I apologize if my update seems somewhat awkward, not descriptive enough, but that is all that can be said about this matter...

No comments:

Post a Comment